Wednesday, February 13, 2013

SAMSON 3


Am I dreaming still? Is this real? Is this bitch really touching me in inappropriate places?!? At once, I jump up from the table and slap Mayu as hard as I can across her face.                                                                                                                                                           
“What the fuck are you doing?!?!” I am enraged at this point, more embarrassed than anything because I actually enjoyed it. And the fact that I climaxed is too much for me to comprehend at this point.

Mayu is cowering in the corner holding her rouged cheek with her right hand. Her left hand is up in a surrender stance. And I can see my juices on her middle finger. This pisses me off even more.

“I’m sorry, Miss Stephens! It was part of the exclusive package. I didn’t mean any harm. I thought you knew…” Her voice trails off as if she just made a revelation but she doesn’t expound. “I am really sorry,” she says as she hurries out of the room.

So now I’m standing in this massage room, stuck on stupid, butt naked, with my love running down my inner thigh. I quickly put on my sundress, gather my belongings, and hightail it out of that place. I’m thinking of reporting that bitch to the manager but I’m so embarrassed that it’s not even an option. Should I tell Samson? I quickly dismiss the idea because I don’t want to admit to anybody that I enjoyed it.

As I unlock the hotel suite door, I can’t help but to recall what just happened. I mean, I was violated of course. But something about it felt so damn good. I’ve been with women before, but that was on my own will and with my permission. This…this was different. So invasive, but yet so satisfying.

I heard that Japanese massage parlors usually end with a “happy ending”, but I had no idea that women were on the receiving end of that pleasure. What the hell just happened? Did Samson or Sampson pay for that package? I wouldn’t be surprised if he did. Bastard. But he won’t hear about the Mayu situation from me.

I hop back in the shower and wash myself thoroughly, although I cannot help thinking about the Japanese goddess just downstairs in the parlor. I wonder what her skin feels like, smells like, and tastes like. I imagine how she sounds when she moans in pleasure. If I pull her hair, will she like it? If I smack her ass, would she enjoy it and arch her back further? So many questions, so much I’d like to do. But I love Samson. Regardless of his flaws, this enigma of a man has my full attention at the moment and he would not be pleased to hear about my big fantasies with my little geisha.

After my shower, I lay on the bed and attempt to finish up a little work on my iPad. Being an entertainment writer for Bliss magazine definitely has its perks. I have an interview with the sexy rapper Doja scheduled in a few weeks. I spend the next few hours preparing questions and watching old interviews of him to stay current and on top of my game.

The phone on the nightstand rings.

“Sash? My meeting is wrapping up. Meet me at valet in thirty minutes for dinner. Wear something sexy and wear that underwear I like.” Click.

Well, damn. I can’t help but smile to myself at the frankness of that man. I prepare to get ready for the fun filled night. I open my suitcase and pull out my sexy black BCBG dress that I packed at the last minute. I slip it on, but not before putting on my pink crotchless underwear that Sampson loves so much. I spruce up my natural curls and add a light touch of makeup and look at the clock to see that 25 minutes has already passed. I throw on my YSL heels and grab my purse on the way out the door to see my man.

The limo is waiting in the front of the hotel. The valet opens the door and I slip in with a huge smile on my face in anticipation of the night to come. I look up and immediately sheer shock and horror runs through my body.

“Sasha”, Sampson says, “Mayu will be joining us for dinner. I hope you don’t mind.” ……

TO FINISH READING THE SAMSON CHAPTER , YOU WILL HAVE TO PURCHASE THE NOVEL WHICH WILL AVAILABLE SUMMER 2013!
TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR THE NEXT OF SASHA’S CONQUESTS!
THANKS FOR READING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment